Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Prosciutto Pumpkin Jam Rosettes

A friend of mine recently returned from Portugal and brought me some pumpkin jam.  She showed me what she ate with it at a restaurant and I had to make it.

It looked very simple so I made it just like it looked.  

I spread Garlic Herb Boursin Cheese over slices of Prosciutto and then rolled them up.  I topped each rosette with a dollop of pumpkin jam.  I served with brioche toast points.  I used 150 grams of Prosciutto and the entire 150 gram round of cheese.  

I left the meat on the dividing paper and spread the cheese over with an offset spatula.  

I rolled the best I could and cut in half in the middle.  


I topped with the jam.  I also served some jam on the side since my rosettes were so small.  In hindsight, I might have tried a mini muffin pan, lined it with the ham slices and then plopped the cream cheese and jam on top, it may of resembled her picture more so if I did that?

These were tasty and perfect on the toasts. I would have used baguette slices if I had them in the house, but this worked well enough.  Sweet & Salty with some creamy cheese, what's to complain about?  Lastly, that jam!  It really tasted like pumpkin.  🎃  What a pleasant surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment