Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Breadcrumbs and Brussels Sprouts

The nice thing about "Google" is you can put in the ingredients you have and Voila, up pops a recipe.  This was it for tonight.  I spent the whole day cleaning and Christmastizing the house so I wanted to make something easy and simple.


I preheated the oven to 375°F.  I got the veggies ready first.  I lined a sheet pan with parchment.  I tossed the sprouts with good olive oil, kosher salt, fresh cracked pepper and these were ready to go.


I dried the pork with paper towel.  I rubbed the tenderloin with Dijon mustard and then seasoned with S&P.  I mixed the Panko crumbs with Trader Joe's "No Salt 21 Seasoning Salute" and more S&P.


I coated the loin with the crumb mixture and put it on a parchment lined baking dish that was drizzled with olive oil.  I drizzled a little oil over the top of the pork as well.


I put both pans in the oven for 45 minutes.



I let the roast rest 5 minutes before slicing it.  I plated and served with some more Dijon mustard and honey mustard as well.


I love roasted Brussels (as you can see by my plate), so the meal was delicious to me.  This was a very fine dinner that was prepared in about 10 minutes total.  It was perfect for what I needed tonight.  The roast was tender and flavorful and better with the mustards.

No comments:

Post a Comment