Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Eve: Baked Brie in Puff Pastry

I'm making appetizers for Christmas Eve and often do.  I usually bake a brie in puff pastry but I wanted to do it smaller this year as we don't have people coming over and I thought it would be nice to reheat at another time with leftovers.  So, I used a jumbo pan which held 6.

  • 397 grams thawed puff pastry, rolled out and sliced into 6 equal squares
  • 300 grams Triple-Creme Brie cheese, sliced into 6 triangles, one per muffin cup 
  • About a tablespoon of smokey, roasted raspberry sauce, per muffin cup
  • 2 pecan halves, per muffin cup
  • 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, per muffin cup

This was super easy to assemble.  Coat muffin pan with cooking spray.  


Add dough, brie, sauce, pecans, rosemary, fold edges of Brie over and done.  




I preheated the oven to 400°F and baked for 25 minutes.  I let cool. They can be served warm or at room temperature.  


When I have appetizer parties, when I ask everyone what their favorite dish was, this is always the winner... and again, this took the prize.  They are just yummy beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment