Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fish Tacos

I bought some Pacific Snapper today and decided to make fish tacos with corn tortillas.  I bought pre-packaged slaw and dressed it lightly with Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.  I added in a diced jalapeno pepper with seeds and cracked fresh pepper over it.




I put it in the fridge until needed.  I served the tacos to my son with some tortilla soup which I bought at Costco.


I mixed some flour (1/4 cup) with Cajun seasoning and pepper and coated the fish.  I pan fried it in my cast iron pan with avocado oil.



I heated the tortillas in a non-stick skillet, sprayed with "Pam".


I chopped some cilantro and sliced an avocado.  I plated my son's first.  I used my favorite Hatch Valley Salsa .  I noticed that I had forgot the coleslaw, which I know was good for him as he doesn't like cabbage...I had already plated mine too when I realized that.


I put a pile of slaw on the plate. I would eat mine with a fork and knife anyway.


These were really tasty as in divine.  We devoured them.  I see a lot more fish tacos in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment